View All Blog Posts
Grab your fork and get ready to eat your way through some of the amazing restaurants located in Downtown Rochester for FEAST! Restaurant Week. Eleven Downtown restaurants are working to promote foods from the region and to support local farms in preparation for this years FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace happening on December 1st from 10AM to 4PM at the Rochester Mayo Civic Center.
Restaurant week will take place from Monday, November 26th to Saturday, December 1st. Participating restaurants will offer food specials crafted using products from the growers and food makers, plus customers who order these specials will receive a $10 off voucher for an alcohol sampling wristband, regularly priced at $25 (more info here) for FEAST!. Without further ado, lets talk about the great participating businesses:
- Bar Buffalo recently opened their doors and they are serving up delicious small plates with a large variety of Gin and craft beer. They also aim to offer a great selection of vegan and gluten free options.
Bleu Duck Kitchen
- If you are looking for "fine-dining" mixed with "fun-dining" you have found the right place! Bleu Duck Kitchen will welcome you and provide you with an experience like no other. With an exhibition kitchen you can watch the chefs prepare your meal and than indulge in their amazing creations.
- Cameo at the Castle is Downtown Rochester's newest restaurant, opening their doors just last week! Cameo is influenced by the cultures from around the world, while still having the Midwest flair we have all come to love. Now open Monday to Sunday from 3 to 11PM, reservations are encouraged.
Chester's Kitchen and Bar
- Chester's is truly an unforgettable dining experience. They offer a warm ambience with well-known and on-display roasted chicken to their chocolate cake, their dishes are sure to please your palate.
The Half Barrel Bar and Kitchen
- Half Barrel Bar and Kitchen offers over 400 drink selections from around the world, so you can take your pick. They don't just stop there, they offer gourmet American cuisine that is absolutely delicious. We suggest you start with their spinach artichoke dip and take suggestions from their helpful staff.
- Fun, fresh, local with something on the menu for everyone to enjoy. From the health conscious salmon and salads to the amazingly delicious pizza and buffalo chicken wontons, we can assure you that your mouth will be watering just from looking at the menu.
Peoples Food Co-Op
- Community-owned and proud of it! People's Food Co-Op offers a true farm to fork experience with their every changing selection of products and their growing deli and bakery department, you won't leave here disappointed.
Porch & Cellar
- Two unique restaurants in one historic space. Porch is located on the main floor where farm style meets urban dwelling. Proper fried chicken and fine smoked meats highlight the menu with fresh sides. Cellar hosts chef designed plates that are impossible to resist and even feature their own twist on a "Happy Meal."
The Tap House
- The Tap House is a beer lovers haven, with over 50 craft beers to choose from, you won't be disappointed. Plus, if you are hungry they offer amazing street tacos, hand-crafted burgers, and you have to end dinner with a serving of their delicious mini donuts.
Victoria's Italian Restaurant
- Relax and unwind… Dinner is meant to be enjoyed. Victoria's brings you classic Italian with scratch-made dishes that fill you up and keep you coming back for more. With an extensive wine, beer, and mixed drink selection, they will have no problem offering suggestions for great meal pairings.