Sharing the Best-Kept Secrets...To Holiday Party Spaces
It's the most wonderful time of the year, and everyone's filled with good cheer. Celebrate in person with coworkers, friends, or family at any of these spacious downtown places to host a festive holiday party!
Art Heads Emporium
- About the space: Art Heads Emporium is known for offering all types of art workshops for public classes and private events. But did you know it can also be a good holiday party space? Showcasing a bright, playful atmosphere, a cozy lounge area and six large tables for await your holiday gathering. Wine and beer are offered onsite but you are more than welcome to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages or food to any event.
- Capacity: A minimum of 10 or maximum of 40 comfortably.
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: Any food or caterer of your choice is welcome!
- How to reserve: Reserve your party for a public class by visiting the website artheadsemporium.com. Or book a private event by emailing email@example.com. Art Heads Emporium looks forward to celebrating with you!
Bitter & Pour
- About the space: Bitter & Pour is not just a bar: it's an experience. From the moment you walk in (after you figure out the escape room-style entrance, that is) to the time you're seated in its back party room, you'll find a laid-back and mellow atmosphere. While the party room is away from the bar, guests have plenty of seating with couches and cocktail tables to mingle. Bonus: There are no fees to book Bitter & Pour's space unless the party is a small group on a weekend.
- Capacity: Up to 40 people
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: Bitter & Pour partners with other local businesses like Crave, Cameo, and Bleu Duck Kitcken to offer menus. But other outside food and beverage is allowed.
- How to reserve: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andy Ferguson at email@example.com
Bleu Duck Kitchen
- About the space: An inviting and intimate venue with exposed brick and original hardwood floors. Celebrate a wedding, host a reception, mingle over cocktails, give a presentation. Bleu Duck's venue is perfect for up to 80 guests and it's customizable for you and your event.
- Capacity: Up to 80 guests
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: We do not allow outside food and drink other than a wedding cake.
- How to reserve: Contact Leah Fritze at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-258-4663.
- About the space: Chez Bojji's private dining room is the perfect setting for your next small holiday get-together of 30 people. The best part is they do not charge a room reservation fee (a non-refundable deposit is required). If something a little less formal is your style, they offer a main dining room or semi-private holiday event space.
- How to reserve: Reserve by calling 507-250-4192 or emailing email@example.com to speak with Amber!
Fiddlehead Coffee Co.
- About the space: An intimate coffee shop vibe in the heart of Rochester, Fiddlehead Coffee serves shade-grown coffee and house made syrups for the most thoughtfully crafted coffee in town. Our cozy green color scheme fits in perfectly with any holiday party! Featuring local artwork on the walls, we'd love to host your festive gathering or monthly meeting.
- Capacity: 50
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: Any food catering of your choice is welcome, but we will make your beverages! We are an alcohol-free location.
- How to reserve: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hilton Garden Inn
- About the space: Decorated for the season, the Hilton Garden Inn is home to an event space connected to a private outdoor patio. Designed to create event experiences that are clean, flexible, safe and socially responsible, the Hilton Garden Inn holiday planning solutions every step of your process, from redesigned event spaces and hybrid technology resources to inspiring food and beverage with thoughtful presentations.
- Capacity: 50 attendees in the private Embassy Room
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: The hotel’s sister property, Doubletree by Hilton, is the exclusive caterer of the Hilton Garden Inn meeting and event space.
- How to reserve: Simply give Jacie a call at 507-280-8888 or email email@example.com.
Hilton Rochester Mayo Clinic Area
- About the space: Whether you are planning a party of 30 guests or 500, the Hilton team is ready to help you host the perfect holiday event. Enjoy celebrating in its stunning ballrooms or intimate meeting rooms with city views, state-of-the art audio visual capabilities, upscale cuisine, and onsite parking for guests, all at a convenient location in the heart of downtown Rochester. Seamless execution and intuitive service - every detail is accounted for at southeast Minnesota's premier venue.
- Capacity: 10 to 500 people
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: All food and beverage is provided by J.Powers catering. Our team of professional chefs has years of experience providing unforgettable fine dining to events of all types and sizes.
- How to reserve: Please call 507-361-2151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kahler Grand Hotel and Marriott Hotel - Rochester
- About the space: Located in the Heart of Downtown Rochester by the Peace Plaza, The Kahler Grand Hotel and the Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic Area give us the versatility to host a wide variety of wonderful events. The Kahler Grand offers the historically preserved Elizabethan Ballroom and modern, space-flexible Heritage Hall; as well as smaller rooms that can accommodate groups of 10 up to 400 guests. Our prominent Marriott Ballroom is one of Rochester’s most largest reception venues and is a marvelous location for of up to 250 guests. It is easily accessible next to a parking garage and connected by a pedestrian skyway that overlooks Peace Plaza.
- Capacity: What wondrous variety does the Kahler and Marriott have for accommodating spaces! With so many to mention, we're making it simple with this spec sheet so they can fit your holiday party needs.
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: We are a full service hotel with several restaurants onsite. Our events are fully serviced in-house and we do not offer the option for outside food from other caterers.
- How to reserve: Contact Paul Barbaro at email@example.com or Soulaiman Bahalla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About the space: LC’s Venue was created by two native Rochester hometown, experienced business enthusiast families. By joining together, LC’s has created a warm and inviting event venue with rustic vibes and a shabby chic flare for the community to enjoy. As the faces of the business, Leah and Cassie will be at the forefront of your customized event experience. From coordinating and planning to working on your event, both Leah and Cassie will provide a seamless execution on your special day. There is a flat parking lot behind our building, with alleyway access for those with mobility issues and wheelchairs. There is also access to a parking ramp on the same block. Our location is easily accessible and has proximity to many parking spaces
- Capacity: 155 people in its entire space!
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: Powers Ventures, Victoria's Ristorante, Catering by Design, and John Hardy's BBQ
- How to reserve: Email email@example.com or call 507-206-4688
Mayo Civic Center
- About the space: With more than 200,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, the Mayo Civic Center has more than enough room for you and your crew! The venue offers beautiful views of the Zumbro River and downtown Rochester. Groups can coincide their holiday parties with the variety of live entertainment shows to make it much more memorable! Click here for event package details for groups of 50 to 1,500. The entire team at the Mayo Civic Center will be with you from start to finish to plan the event you are dreaming of.
- Capacity: Depends on space that is chosen for event. More information can be found on the website here.
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: Groups collaborate with our in-house food and beverage caterer Oakview Group (OVG) on delicious meal options that are sure to exceed your expectations.
- How to reserve: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800 634 8277 to be connected with the sales team to plan your event.
Pasquale's Neighborhood Pizzeria
- About the space: Pasquale's Neighborhood Pizzeria is the hub of a a true neighborhood feel. The aromas of authentic flavors will ring nostalgic memories from your childhood. And when you gather with family, friends, or coworkers, the time spent is priceless.
- Capacity: The space can comfortably accommodate from 25 to 75 guests.
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: Pasquale's Neighborhood Pizzeria, of course!
- How to reserve: Visit pnpizza.com, call 507-424-7800, or email email@example.com.
- About the space: For 11 years, Studio324 has operated out of the first floor of the Fagan Studios building along historic Broadway Ave. With the open floor plan and the atmosphere of an east coast art gallery, the space can be set for whatever needs your event might have. Whether guests are wanting a more casual and social setting using cocktail tables peppered through out the space or a more formal seated meal, the venue can host up to 113 people for a variety of events including holiday parties.
- Capacity: Up to 113 people
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: We recommend Catering by Design and Canadian Honker but groups are welcome to bring in anyone.
- How to reserve:Call 507-316-2868, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the online form here.
- About the space: With three different rooms, ThaiPop invites your group for a variety of atmospheres. The Hong Taley (known as The Ocean Room) is the largest private dining room and is equipped with visual needs (end of year slideshow, perhaps?). The Marrow Room is made for those groups who appreciate privacy, as it's the lower level of the building. The Brewery Room, the smallest room, is behind the main level bar and can be made to feel private by closing the shades or keeping them open for a more casual atmosphere.
- Capacity: Ocean Room has space for 50 people, the Marrow Room holds up to 28 people, and the Brewery Room can host up to 20 people.
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: We encourage you to try Thai if you never have before, as outside food and beverage is not permitted.
- How to reserve: Email email@example.com or call 507-226-8146
- About the space: Enjoy a wide assortment of wood-fired pizza, starters, pasta, and desserts! Plus, you can enjoy a variety of wines, beers, and wine-based cocktails.
- Capacity: The private room can accommodate parties of up to 30 people.
- How to reserve: For more details or to reserve our private room for your holiday event, contact Tilda's Pizzeria at 507-361-3636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Minnesota-Rochester
- About the space: Whether your party is near or far, UMR's rentable space consists of conference rooms and classrooms that are equipped with A/V technology that would meet most groups' needs including hybrid meetings (specifically Zoom). At this time, UMR is enforcing State of Minnesota COVID-19 protocols and masks are required.
- Capacity: UMR can accommodate small team meetings up to to larger groups.
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: There is flexibility in choosing a caterer in UMR's spaces, and outside food/non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- How to reserve: Email email@example.com.
Winona State University Rochester
- About the space: Winona State University-Rochester is located on the third floor of the Riverside Building in downtown Rochester, Minnesota at the intersection of 4th Street SW and South Broadway Ave. The space features an open concept floor plan with hardwood floors and lots of natural light. At this time, WSU, Rochester is enforcing State of Minnesota COVID-19 protocols and masks are required.
- Capacity: Room sizes vary to accommodate groups from 4 to up to 15 people
- Onsite restaurant/caterer: Outside food vendors required; there are no on-site food options.
- How to reserve: For information on prices and room rental detail, please contact Carolyn Ryno, administrative assistant, at 507-535-2520.