New Years Eve 2014
Here we go #RochMN. Time to Ring It In! New Year's Eve is upon us, and that means celebration, laughter, and of course, the countdown! This is your guide to a flawless NYE complete with tips for a healthier 2015. Where will you be counting down this NYE?
- Make a dinner RSVPs at one of downtown's amazing restaurants. But hurry! The clock is ticking.
- Stock up on spirits from Tessa's Office and City Wines & Spirits.
The Night is Young
With many bars and restaurants featuring live music and entertainment, Downtown Rochester is the place to be this New Year's Eve 2014.
- Driven by Rhythm live at the Redwood Room
- Betsy and the Mongrels live at Kathy's Pub
- Live Comedy at Goonie's Comedy Club: Nathan Timmel
- Söntés' Party to End all Parties
After the Ball Drops
The party doesn't end when the clock strikes midnight. Downtown nightlife scene. Check out our great selection of bars and pubs.
Get Healthier in 2015
With the new year comes New Year's resolutions. And it's no surprise that one of the most popular has to do with getting healthier. So here's a tip-of-the-hat to a few places that could help you stay fit for 2015.