The Rochester Downtown Alliance is responsible for planning Thursdays Downtown, Dogs Downtown, SocialICE, and other events. These events are not possible without the hard work of our volunteers.
A volunteer experience at an RDA event often includes:
- Setting up and tearing down activity or partner areas
- Assisting with vendor load-in and load-out
- Keeping activity areas tidy, discarding any waste, and assisting attendees
- Asking attendees to fill out event surveys
- Picking up trash from event site
If you are a group or individual who is interested in volunteering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Rochester Downtown Alliance at 507-216-9882.