Spin the SocialICE Drink Wheel of Choice
Step right up! Spin the wheel to find out which of these ice bar drinks you should try at SocialICE February 6-8!
Cameo at the Castle's drinks
- Baby Yoda (served as a shot: creme de cacao, creme de menthe, and cream)
- Blue Milk of Tatooine (House-made punch: gin, orgeat, lime juice, blue curacao, pineapple juice, vanilla syrup, and heavy cream)
- Rye-lo Ren (Rye Whiskey Hot Toddy: Tattersall rye, apple cordial, honey, and lemon)
- Jedi Mind Trick (Spiced Winter Sangria: red wine, brandy, and spiced syrup)
View Cameo's SocialICE drink video here.
Chester's Kitchen & Bar's drinks
- Demogorgon (spiced rum, blood orange, lime, and agave, served over ice)
- Eleven (maple whiskey, lemon juice, honey simple syrup, cinnamon and hot water)
- The Upside Down (vodka, lemonade, simple syrup, grenadine and grape soda)
- Will's Snack Attack (vodka, kahlua, rum, peanut butter, and hot chocolate)
View Chester's SocialICE drink video here.
Dooley's Pub & Restaurant's drinks
- The Axe (served as a shot: peach schnapps, blue curacao, sweet 'n' sour, and splash 7)
- Babe (hot chocolate and tequila rose)
- The Lumberjack (hot apple cider, apple pucker, caramel vodka, whipped cream, and cinnamon sugar)
View Dooley's SocialICE drink video here.
Kathy's Pub's drinks
- Illegal Bathtub Hooch (hot apple cider and Irish whiskey)
- Marge's Milkshake (hot chocolate and banana liqueur)
- Simpson's Peppermint Patty (hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps)
View Kathy's SocialICE drink video here.
The Loop's drinks
- Hot Toddy Richards (Redemption rye, honey, lemon, cinnamon stick, cloves, and allspice)
- Slopestyle Cider (hot cider and Fireball)
- Sweet Skis (hot chocolate, caramel Baileys, and coconut Rumhaven)
View The Loop's drink video here.
Find all these drinks and more at SocialICE February 6-8. Keep up-to-date on all things SocialICE by following the Facebook event updates.