Dates and Times for this Past Event
- Monday, Sep 7, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, Sep 4, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Sep 3, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sep 2, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sep 1, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday, Aug 31, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, Aug 28, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug 27, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug 26, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug 25, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday, Aug 24, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, Aug 21, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Arts & Culture
Ticket prices vary by age
Dressing the Abbey features 35 costumes from the acclaimed television series Downton Abbey™. Exhibition is courtesy of Mayo Clinic with generous support from benefactors John T. and Lillian G. Mathews.
Tickets for this exhibition are only sold at Chateau. Once visitors purchase their ticket, they begin their exhibition journey to tour 7 stunning period costumes. After visiting Chateau, visitors then head to the iconic Elizabethan Room of The Kahler Grand Hotel to tour 26 beautiful costumes worn by the stars of Downton Abbey. There are two additional costumes on display at the History Center of Olmsted County (General admission required).
The exhibition is developed and distributed by Exhibits Development Group in cooperation with Cosprop Ltd., London, England. The exhibition is not endorsed by, sponsored by, licensed by, associated with, or otherwise affiliated with the television series Downton Abbey™, NBC Universal International, Carnival Film and Television Limited or their representatives.