Fresh Air Fitness Classes
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays May through June 2021
Time: 5:15 to 6:15 p.m. (check-in begins at 4:45 p.m.)
Where: Central Park in downtown Rochester
Anyone can go to the gym. Enjoy nature with these outdoor fitness classes while reducing stress, increasing happiness, and having more energy. Need we say more?
What to bring:
- Yoga mat for both type of sessions
- Water bottle
- Towel, if grass is wet
- The public will be required to sign up for a fitness class in advance.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be present.
- Masking will be encouraged.
- The Rochester Downtown Alliance is following state of Minnesota guidelines.
Get involved in Fresh Air Fitness Classes as a partner or sponsor.