Dates and Times for this Past Event
- Sunday, Oct 18, 2020 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct 17, 2020 7 p.m.
- Friday, Oct 16, 2020 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct 15, 2020 7:00pm
- Sunday, Oct 11, 2020 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct 10, 2020 7 p.m.
- Friday, Oct 9, 2020 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct 8, 2020 7:00pm
Arts & Culture
$15 - $25
A physicist and a beekeeper meet at a party. They hit it off and go for a drink. Or perhaps they don’t. Perhaps she is engaged to someone else, perhaps he is. Maybe she breaks his heart, maybe he breaks hers. Even in quantum parallel universes, in which every possibility exists, love stings like a bee. Time, it turns out, is a more effective breaker of hearts than human beings. Written in the stars, Constellations is living embodiment of parallel-universe theories, a love story is told with numerous deviations so that each character's choice splinters off in diverse directions.